What people admire about me
- Staff tell me I’m honest and make time for them, especially in crisis.
- I listen and don’t judge; we all make mistakes.
- Give people a chance toimprove themselves and don’t just write them off.
What is important to me
- Mum and family.
- I do like relaxing with easy watching tv; Emmerdale, Eastenders and Coronation Street easpecially with a glass of wine.
- Dont be perfect but do your best.
- My Pets.
- Seeing MCS mission statement and values being embedded in the service.
- Some very close friends.
How best to support me?
- A thank you goes a long way and keeps me motivated.
- Tell me a great story on a monday morning; not a negative one.
- If the answer is ‘no’ give me rational then I can close it off.
- I can get anxious in certain situations, talk to me.
- Don’t tell me half of a story and be transparent.
- Don’t contact me when soaps are on saying ‘just a quick call’, it never is.