What people admire about me
- I’m trustworthy,honest, and approachable.
- I’m a good listener,and really enjoy getting to know people.
- My organisation – I’m a real planner.
- I’ve got a good sense of humour–which is necessary as a Newcastle supporter.
- I’m up for accepting a challenge (work,treadmill, you name it)
What is important to me
- Sticking to my values.
- Helping to improve people’s lives.
- Talking to each other.
- Integrity in others – I really value honesty.
- Spending time with my family.
- Working as a team, and celebrating successes together.
- Watching Newcastle United (sometimes).
- Going to the gym and exercising
- But also, eating out, a lot–I (really) love food
- Blasting music from the 80s, and inflicting it on my children.
How best to support me?
- Be honest with me, let me know what I’m doing well, and how I could improve.
- Don’t assume I know everything(there’s a real chance I won’t…), be patient with me, and I’ll do my best to find the answer.
- My face tends to say it all; if I’m not happy, just give me some space.
- No question is a silly question,ask it.
- Follow through on promises.
- Talk to me, everything can be figured out.