What is important to me
- Living ethically and according to my Buddhist faith.
- Spending quality time with my son.
- Supporting people with learning disabilities to live well and happy.
- I am there for people when you need me.
- I do my work to the best of my ability and produce high quality work to get the best outcomes for you.
- Working in a positive and “can do” way.
- Honesty and openness with my friends and colleagues.
What people appreciate about me
- My calm and considered approach to solving problems.
- My knowledge and skills in my work.
- I am a good listener.
- I am thoughtful and kind.
- I want the best for people who I work with and support.
How to support me
- Please be open and honest in the situation.
- I am trusting and loyal and appreciate trust and loyalty in return.
- Let’s be grateful for the positives in the situations and work out what to do with the challenges.
- I am very emotional person and you may see the odd tear in my eye. Just let me be.
- I work hard and pack a lot in to my days, so please let me know if you can’t make it, I can do something else.
- I love being valued for my contribution, it makes my day.