What people appreciate about me
- That I am easy to get on with which puts people at ease and that makes me approachable.
- That I am an honest person and not afraid to speak my mind.
- That I am hard working and that I am willing to help anyone if they need it.
- My sense of humour, people know I like to have a good time.
- My organization skills, I like to make sure that I complete tasks to the best of my ability.
What is important to me
- My friends and family. I’m fortunate to have the best support group around me.
- My house, I have worked hard to get to the point that I am at.
- Holidays… I work hard so I like to sit back, relax and recharge when I get the chance.
- My achievements. I like to look back at what I have achieved and feel proud.
- Progression within my career.
- I like to have a plan and know that things are in place so I can achieve what I want.
- Making the most of my free time.
- The residents I support, I want to make sure they have the best quality of life.
How best to support me?
- Keep me informed of any changes that may be happening.
- Always try to see the positive side of things… no one likes a mood hoover.
- If I have a problem, please give me a chance to find a solution. If I need help or advice I will ask.
- Make me feel part of the team.
- Be upfront and honest with me even if it’s not what I want to hear.
- Explain things in simple terms.