What people admire about me
- I enjoy my job and have high expectations in what I do
- My integrity, I am honest and have a strong moral compass for what is right
- I have a keen eye for detail and I’m very thorough
- I am not afraid to get stuck in
What is important to me
- I care about people; making a positive difference in peoples lives and seeing the benefit.
- A new challenge; a goal to work towards and being part of a team.
- Extreme activities; I like to take myself out of my confort zone.
- Down time with my mates and family.
- I love to travel and visit new places; I need to have something booked to look foward to.
How best to support me?
- I like to ask a lot of questions, this is because I like to explore options, it isn’t because I don’t understand or don’t trust you
- Let me know you are going to be late
- Don’t whisper in corridors, you are better than that
- Please bring a solution with your problem
- Say thank you, but also accept one- you will have earnt it
- I get frustrated with lack of progress- show me a plan
- Show me you live our values
- If im in a mood (you will be able to tell) just give me space!
- Don’t ring me without leaving a message if you cant pick up a return call-I will worry
- I swear when I get passionate – im working on this
- I am Millenniums biggest critic, but this comes from a place of wanting to see us be the best