We are committed to having a benefits package that supports you in having a fulfilled life. This includes career progression, and a focus on your learning and development. Developing Potential is one of values that we embed throughout your journey with us. At Millennium we invest in you from the day you start with us through our mandatory training framework and delivery of the Skills for Care. Through apprenticeships and leadership development we will work with you, during your Developing Potential Discussions, to understand what support you need to achieve your goals. With a blended learning approach we want you learn in a way that makes it fun whilst also having a positive impact on you and the people we support.
Our healthplan package includes a comprehensive EAP and OH service, provided by renowned providers BUPA. The package includes counselling sessions, advice and guidance in finance, legal matters and in mental health. Our forum for the People We Employ, The Millennium Voice is a platform where we work hard to act on the feedback of our teams to help improve what we do and how we do it. We also host regular events throughout the year, including two annual Balls.
We are looking for Support Workers to join our Support team where we empower adults with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviors and other associated conditions to become more independent and to live fulfilling lives and achieve their goals in the community.
We provide a positive culture where we are focused on supporting the People We Employ to develop their potential to achieve their career goals. We pride ourselves on being inclusive so that the People We Employ can help us to achieve our goal of fulfilling lives.
We offer a range of benefits;
- Full and Part time flexible working available with optional over time
- A competitive salary and sleep in allowance.
- Commitment towards your career progression
- The chance to be involved in Millennium Support projects
- Access to a workplace pension and Bupa wellbeing scheme.
We want people who can align with our core values and that;
- can build relationships with others, is approachable and a good listener
- Is patient, resilient and understanding during difficult situations
- Has a person-centered approach when supporting others
- Will support people to do things with them and not for them